Purchase Order Terms US
(Revised November 16, 2015)
1. ACCEPTANCE: These terms and conditions and the documents referred to herein govern all Purchase Orders (“Orders”) issued by Donnelley Financial LLC (“Donnelley Financial”) or one of its subsidiaries located in the United States of America to the Supplier identified on each Order. Fulfillment of any part of an Order, or any other conduct by Supplier which recognizes the existence of a contract pertaining to the subject matter of such Order, shall constitute acceptance by Supplier of such Order and all of the terms and conditions included or referenced on this page (the “Contract Terms”). Donnelley Financial objects to any terms proposed in Supplier’s proposal, sales note, acknowledgment or other form of acceptance of Donnelley Financial’s offer which add to, vary from, or conflict with the Contract Terms. Any such proposed terms shall be void and the Contract Terms constitute the complete and exclusive statement of the terms and conditions between Supplier and Donnelley Financial. The Contract Terms may be modified only by a written instrument executed by authorized representatives of both Supplier and Donnelley Financial. If an Order has been issued by Donnelley Financial in response to Supplier’s offer and if any of the Contract Terms add to, vary from or conflict with any terms of Supplier’s offer, then the issuance of the Order by Donnelley Financial shall constitute an acceptance of Supplier’s offer subject to the express conditions that Supplier assents to the additional, different and conflicting Contract Terms and acknowledges that the Order and these Contracts Terms constitutes the entire agreement between Supplier and Donnelley Financial with respect to the subject matter hereof and the subject matter of Supplier’s offer. Supplier shall be deemed to have accepted the Contract Terms unless Supplier notifies Donnelley Financial to the contrary in a writing signed by Supplier’s authorized representative within one (1) business day after receipt of the Order.
2. TERMINATION: Donnelley Financial may terminate for convenience at any time by written notice any Order, or its obligation to purchase any products or services from Supplier. If an Order is terminated for convenience, the Order shall be deemed terminated upon receipt of the Notice,, unless the notice specifies a date for termination or otherwise mutually agreed to by the parties. Donnelley Financial shall pay for any products delivered or services performed prior to the date that termination becomes effective (on a pro rata basis if Donnelley Financial has paid in advance any fees covering a fixed period of Services). Unless Donnelley Financial has requested and received a refund in respect of any undelivered product(s) or terminated services, it shall be entitled to the delivery of all product(s) and completion of all services for which it has paid prior to the effective date of the termination. In addition to any other remedy provided at law or equity, either party shall have the right to terminate or cancel an Order, and any obligation to purchase, sell or provide a product or service, in the event the other party (a) fails to comply with any condition of the Order or any related Agreement, and such failure is not remedied within thirty (30) days after written notice thereof has been given to such other party; (b) becomes insolvent, makes an assignment for the benefit of creditors, suffers or permits the appointment of a receiver, trustee in bankruptcy or similar officer for all or parts of its business or assets; or (c) avails itself of or becomes subject to any bankruptcy proceeding under the laws or any jurisdiction relating to insolvency or the protection of rights of creditors.
3. CONFIDENTIALITY: All specifications, documents, artwork, or drawings delivered to Supplier by Donnelley Financial, and any other non-public information Donnelley Financial discloses to Supplier, remains Donnelley Financial’s property. The information is provided to Supplier solely for the purpose of Supplier’s performance of the Order and on the express condition that neither the Order nor the information contained therein or provided in connection therewith shall be disclosed to others nor used for any purpose other than in connection with the Order without Donnelley Financial’s prior express written consent. Donnelley Financial reserves the right to request that Supplier return all such information to Donnelley Financial or destroy it. Supplier’s obligations under this paragraph shall survive the cancellation, termination or other completion of the Order.
4. WARRANTY: Supplier expressly warrants that all products and services supplied to Donnelley Financial by Supplier as a result of an Order shall conform to the specifications, drawings or other description upon which the Order is based, shall be fit and sufficient for the purpose intended, merchantable, of good material and workmanship, free from defects and free and clear of all liens or encumbrances. Inspection, testing, acceptance or use of the goods by Donnelley Financial shall not affect Supplier’s obligations under this warranty, and such warranty shall survive inspection, testing, acceptance and use. Supplier agrees to replace or correct promptly defects of any goods or services not conforming to the foregoing warranty without expense to Donnelley Financial, when notified of such non-conformity by Donnelley Financial. If Supplier fails to correct defects in or replace non-conforming goods or services promptly, Supplier will be responsible for any costs or damages incurred by Donnelley Financial due to errors or defects in, or non-performance or non-delivery of, all or any part of the goods or services specified in any Order.
5. PRICE: An Order must not be filled at a higher price than shown on the Order. Unless another currency is specified on the order, all monetary amounts are deemed to be expressed in U.S. dollars. If no price is shown, Supplier must notify the Donnelley Financial Buyer who issued the Order of the price and his/her acceptance must be obtained in writing before filling the Order. The price shall not in any event be higher than the lowest price Supplier provides to any of Supplier’s other customers ordering similar quantities, after taking into consideration all rebates, discounts and allowances. Unless otherwise provided on the Order, delivery of Goods shall be f.o.b. destination and Supplier will not charge for boxing, packing, crating or other charges. Supplier’s prices include any and all related customs duty. If Supplier sells products to Donnelley Financial, or if the services include provision to Donnelley Financial of any deliverables, subject to any customs duty, Supplier’s prices include any and all related customs duty.
6. TAXES: Donnelley Financial will not be liable for any taxes with respect to an Order, except for sales, use, retailers occupation, service occupation, excise, ad valorem, value added, or consumption taxes imposed by any governmental authority for the purchase of the products Supplier supplies, which Supplier is required by law to collect from Donnelley Financial. Supplier shall not collect or remit, and Donnelley Financial shall not be liable for, any such taxes if Donnelley Financial has provided Supplier with a tax exemption certificate. Donnelley Financial also will not be liable for any taxes of any nature based on the income of Supplier. If Donnelley Financial is required by the law of any jurisdiction to withhold any taxes, duties, fees, levies, or charges (“Withholding Taxes”) from any fees or other charges (including reimbursement of expenses) paid to Supplier, Donnelley Financial will be entitled to deduct the amount of such Withholding Taxes from the amount of such fees or other charges (including reimbursement of expenses). If Supplier is either exempt from withholding or entitled to a reduced rate of withholding pursuant to a tax treaty or other applicable law, and provides Donnelley Financial with adequate documentation of such exemption from or reduced rate of withholding, Donnelley Financial will be entitled to withhold only such Withholding Taxes from which Supplier is not exempt. In case of doubt by Donnelley Financial as to Donnelley Financial’s liability for any such tax, Supplier shall allow Donnelley Financial, at Donnelley Financial’s expense, to assume control of any litigation or proceeding relating to the determination and settlement of such tax. Donnelley Financial shall, upon final settlement of such litigation and proceeding, reimburse Supplier for any tax owing including in the amount to be reimbursed, any interest charges and penalties accruing thereon.
7. INVOICES: Supplier agrees to issue invoices referencing the Order number, line number (where applicable), release number (where applicable), item number, description of items, sizes, quantities, unit prices and extended totals. If an Order contains more than one item, Supplier’s invoice will make the proper reference. Taxes, if any that are to be collected by Supplier shall be stated separately and shall be remitted by Supplier to the appropriate taxing authority. All invoices shall comply with the requirements of each relevant taxing authority and shall contain data and registration numbers that will enable Donnelley Financial to obtain appropriate credit for any Taxes charged. All invoices shall be sent to the email or street address on the Order. Failure to comply with the above may result in delayed payment or returned invoices.
8. PAYMENT: As full consideration for Supplier’s satisfactory provision of the products or performance of the services, Donnelley Financial will pay Supplier’s invoice not later than seventy-five (75) days following Donnelley Financial’s receipt of said invoice unless otherwise indicated in supplier agreement. Donnelley Financial’s payment of any such invoice shall constitute full and complete satisfaction of any and all actual and potential fees for the billing period covered by the invoice. Partial payments will not be made, unless Donnelley Financial agrees otherwise in writing. All payment terms will be calculated based upon date of invoice and payment terms will be considered satisfied based upon date of postmark of payment, or if EFT payment, date of transmission. Donnelley Financial shall receive invoices within three (3) business days of invoice date.
9. PRESUMPTIONS: Supplier shall be conclusively presumed to have waived Supplier’s right to receive payment for products or services covered by any Order if Supplier has not submitted an invoice for the products or services within one (1) year of the date of the Order. Supplier’s submission of an invoice shall give rise to a presumption that the charges are the full amount Supplier is due for the products or services listed on or referred to in the invoice for the purpose of determining the existence of any underpayment. Supplier may submit supplemental invoices only if accompanied by a photocopy of the original invoice and documentation acceptable to Donnelley Financial that establishes the validity of Supplier’s claim for underpayment. Supplier waives any claim for underpayment if a supplemental invoice and supporting documentation have not been furnished within the earlier of (i) one (1) year after the Delivery Date or performance of the services covered by the supplemental invoice, or (ii) three (3) months after the date of submission of the original invoice.
10. FORCE MAJEURE: Neither party shall be liable for a delay in performance of its obligations and responsibilities under this Order due to causes beyond its control, and without its fault or negligence, such as but not limited to war, embargo, national emergency, insurrection or riot, acts of the public enemy, fire, flood or other natural disaster, provided that said party has taken reasonable measures to notify the other promptly in writing, of delay (but in any event, within 72 hours of the force majeure event). Time is of the essence of this Agreement, and should Supplier fail to comply with Donnelley Financial’s delivery schedule or otherwise fail to comply with its obligations hereunder, Donnelley Financial may terminate this Order without liability. Failure of subcontractors or inability to obtain materials shall not be considered as a force majeure delay.
11. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: If Supplier provides to Donnelley Financial any development, consulting, analysis, design, computer programming, installation, testing, conversion, implementation, training, technical writing and any other services resulting in the creation or modification of any computer programs, firmware, schematics, flowcharts, drawings, specifications, documentation, reports, recommendations or other writings, information or material embodied in a tangible medium, the terms and conditions of Donnelley Financial’s Specifications D-1 (Terms for Development and Professional Services) shall apply to that Order. Donnelley Financial shall retain a copy of the version of Specifications D-1 that was in effect at the time each Order was placed and records showing the effective dates of each version.
12. INDEMNITY: Supplier shall, at Supplier’s sole cost and expense, release, defend indemnify and hold Donnelley Financial, its Affiliates, directors, officers, agents, employees, and shareholders harmless from and against all claims, demands, disputes, complaints, causes of action, suits, losses and damages (including attorneys’ fees) of any kind to the extent they in any way relate to or arise, in whole or in part, due to (a) the acts or omissions of Supplier, its subcontractors, or agents or the employees of any thereof, in the performance of this Order or any breach or default hereunder or (b) a claim that the goods or services Supplier provides are dangerously defective, or (c) a claim that Supplier’s products or services, or any part thereof, infringes a patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual or proprietary right of a third party.
13. INSURANCE: Supplier shall maintain and could be requested to provide certificates of insurance from companies meeting an A.M. Best rating of at least A- VII showing that Supplier is covered by A) Workers’ Compensation as required by law, including a waiver of subrogation in favor of Donnelley Financial; B)Employers Liability and Occupational Disease insurance with limits of $500,000 per occurrence; C) Commercial General Liability, including Products and Completed Operations, with limits of not less than $2,000,000 per occurrence for bodily injury and property damage; D) Auto Liability covering all autos with a limit of $1,000,000; and E) Professional Liability with a limit of $2,000,000 per claim. The Commercial General Liability policy shall name Donnelley Financial as an additional insured as its interest may appear, contain a cross liability (severability of interests) provision and be primary and non-contributory to any insurance available or maintained by Donnelley Financial. Additional insurance requirements may apply under the Donnelley Financial G-1 Specifications. No exceptions to these coverages may be made unless approved in writing by Donnelley Financial. If requested, properly endorsed Certificates of Insurance may be sent to the following address:
Risk Management Department
35 West Wacker Drive
Chicago, Illinois 60601
Donnelley Financial shall not, because of accepting, rejecting, approving or receiving any certificate of insurance required hereunder, incur any liability for the existence, non-existence, form or legal sufficiency of the insurance described on such certificate; the solvency of any insurer; or the payment of losses. No provision under this section shall be construed or deemed to limit Supplier’s obligations under this Agreement to pay damages or other costs and expenses.
14. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: IN NO EVENT WILL Donnelley Financial BE LIABLE TO SUPPLIER OR ANY THIRD PARTY, IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS OR BUSINESS, OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING FROM OR AS A RESULT OF THESE CONTRACT TERMS, ANY ORDER OR ANY AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE PARTIES RELATING TO THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR DELIVERABLES SUPPLIER PROVIDES, EVEN IF Donnelley Financial HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
15. CHANGES: Donnelley Financial reserves the right to make changes in drawings, designs, specifications, scope of work to be performed, time and place of delivery and method of transportation. If such change is to be made, it will be evidenced in writing by Donnelley Financial in the form of a change Order. If any such change has an effect on the price, warranty, delivery date or indemnification provisions of the Order, an equitable written acknowledgement of the effect on the changed provisions shall be indicated on the change Order. Supplier may not make any change in drawings, design specifications, scope of work to be performed, time and place of delivery and method of transportation without Donnelley Financial’s written Change Order acknowledging the change. Any such Change Orders accepted by Supplier shall be incorporated in and amend the Order.
16. PACKAGING: Unless otherwise specified, the products Supplier sells to Donnelley Financial shall be (a) packed, packaged, marked and otherwise prepared for shipment in a manner which is in accordance with good commercial practice, (b) acceptable to common carriers for shipment at the lowest rate for the particular goods and in accordance with applicable regulations, and (c) adequate to insure safe arrival at the named destination. Supplier agrees to mark all containers with necessary lifting, handling, and shipping information and also Order numbers, date or dates. A packing list must be enclosed in all shipments showing the Order number and exact quantity and description of the goods shipped.
17. RISK OF LOSS: Regardless of the method of shipment used, Supplier agrees to deliver all product specified on the Order to the location(s) specified on the Order at Supplier’s own risk. Supplier shall bear the risk of loss, destruction or damage until the items are accepted by Donnelley Financial.
18. DELIVERY: Time is of the essence. Supplier agrees to comply with Donnelley Financial’s shipping, delivery, installation or startup schedules (as applicable) without any delay and without anticipating Donnelley Financial’s requirements, and shall comply with the provisions and follow the procedures outlined in the Donnelley Financial Inbound Routing Guide that has been provided separately to Supplier or is available upon request. Shipments must equal the exact amounts identified in the Order and no partial shipments or runt cartons, changes or substitutions in specifications may be made without Donnelley Financial’s prior written consent. Donnelley Financial’s acceptance of late shipments or partial shipments shall not constitute a waiver of any of Donnelley Financial’s rights to collect damages for goods not delivered or for late delivery. Supplier shall report to Donnelley Financial any delays in a schedule immediately as they become known to Supplier. Donnelley Financial reserve the right to cancel the Order and effect cover if Supplier cannot comply with the schedule(s) indicated on the Order. If dates are not specified on the Order, Supplier shall procure materials, fabricate, assemble and ship goods or provide services only as authorized by shipment releases Donnelley Financial issues to Supplier. Donnelley Financial may return overshipments to Supplier at Supplier’s expense for all packing, handling, sorting and transportation. Donnelley Financial may from time to time, and with reasonable notice, suspend schedules specified in the Order or such shipment releases. If it becomes necessary for Supplier to ship by a more expensive mode than specified on the Order in order to meet a schedule, Supplier shall pay any resulting premium transportation cost unless Supplier can establish to Donnelley Financial’s satisfaction that the necessity for the change in routing is occasioned by force majeure events.
19. ACCEPTANCE: Payment by Donnelley Financial for the products or services delivered hereunder shall not constitute Donnelley Financial’s acceptance. Donnelley Financial retains the right to inspect the products or services performed and to reject any or all of the products or services performed which are in Donnelley Financial’s judgment defective, as well as the right to inspect Supplier’s manufacturing operations, handling and storage of products and raw material, including the equipment used to manufacture the products. Donnelley Financial will give Supplier reasonable notice of any planned Supplier site visit. No inspection or test made prior to final acceptance shall relieve Supplier for defects or other failure to meet the requirements of this Agreement. Products rejected by Donnelley Financial and products supplied in excess of quantities called for herein may be returned to Supplier at Supplier’s expense. In addition to Donnelley Financial’s other rights, Donnelley Financial may charge Supplier all expenses of unpacking, examining, repacking, and reshipping such goods. In the event Donnelley Financial receive goods whose defects or nonconformity is not apparent on examination, resulting in deterioration of Donnelley Financial’s finished product, Donnelley Financial reserves the right to require the replacement, as well as payment of any resulting damages. When a shipment is rejected based upon Donnelley Financial’s inspection, and such rejection increases the risk of jeopardizing Donnelley Financial’s production schedules by reason of the fact that at least some of the products are necessary to meet such production schedules, then Donnelley Financial, at its option, may charge Supplier for the reasonable costs of an increased level of inspection up to and including inspection of each of the products comprising such shipment.
20. DONNELLEY FINANCIAL PROPERTY: Any material or parts furnished by Donnelley Financial intended for use by Supplier in Supplier’s execution of Supplier’s duties as required by this Order are held by Supplier on consignment. All such materials or parts not used by Supplier in connection with this Order shall be returned to Donnelley Financial at Donnelley Financial’s expense unless Supplier is otherwise directed in writing. If not accounted for or not returned to Donnelley Financial, Supplier shall pay or reimburse Donnelley Financial for such materials or parts. All such materials or parts will be kept insured by Supplier at Supplier’s expense in an amount equal to the replacement cost with a loss payable to Donnelley Financial.
21. ASSIGNMENT/DELEGATION/SUBCONTRACTING: Supplier may not assign, delegate, subcontract or transfer any Order, the work required to be done or any payments to be made hereunder without Donnelley Financial’s prior written approval. In the event of agreed delegation or subcontracting, Supplier shall continue to be liable with respect to all of the obligations or liabilities assumed by it hereunder and hereby guarantees satisfactory performance of the Agreement, if any, by its delegate or subcontractor. Supplier shall enter into a written agreement with any permitted subcontractor, which, at a minimum, meets the insurance requirements of these Contract Terms and includes provisions protecting Donnelley Financial’s Confidential Information in a manner consistent with the terms of this Agreement. All claims for monies due or to become due from Donnelley Financial shall be subject to deduction by Donnelley Financial for any setoff or counterclaim arising out of this or any other Orders with Supplier whether such setoff or counterclaim arise before or after such assignment, delegation, subcontracting or transfer by Supplier.
22. EXPORT/IMPORT: Any export credits belong to Donnelley Financial, and Supplier shall furnish all documents required for international shipments, and upon request, all documents required by Donnelley Financial to obtain export credits and customs drawback and remission. Supplier shall include a priced invoice with the master packing slip for international shipments. Upon Donnelley Financial’s request, Supplier shall furnish certificates that identify the country of origin of the materials used in the goods Donnelley Financial purchase from Supplier and the value added thereto in each country.
23. ON-SITE SERVICES: If Supplier performs any services at one of Donnelley Financial’s sites, Donnelley Financial reserve the right to interview and accept or reject any personnel Supplier provide prior to assignment to Donnelley Financial’s facility. Donnelley Financial may require any such personnel to pass a drugscreening test that Donnelley Financial administers. Supplier agrees to employ only competent and skilled personnel to perform the services and shall use all reasonable means to ensure the continued employment of personnel performing services pursuant to this Order. Upon Donnelley Financial’s request, Supplier will immediately remove from all facilities and replace any personnel who are unsatisfactory to Donnelley Financial for any reason. Supplier warrants that all Supplier personnel assigned to the Donnelley Financial facility shall have a prior satisfactory work record in a responsible capacity; have no job-related criminal convictions; and be legally authorized to work in the United States. Employment authorization shall be verified through E-verify. Supplier personnel will be capable of performing the essential functions of the job for which they are hired, with or without a reasonable accommodation. If Supplier is or becomes a party to any collective bargaining agreement regarding contracted personnel, no provision in that agreement shall be binding upon Donnelley Financial, unless otherwise required by law. Supplier further agrees, while Supplier’s personnel are on Donnelley Financial’s premises, that they will abide by Donnelley Financial’s normal rules of work. Supplier further agrees to comply with all environmental, health and safety provisions contained in Donnelley Financial’s Specifications ‘RPM – Regulated Products and Materials’ and G1. A Supplier representative shall participate in an initial and annual review of the Donnelley Financial Contractor EHS Program and shall advise and cause all personnel and subcontractors who perform Services at the site to comply with the requirements of the program. The governing version shall be the version in effect as of the date of the Order or at the time of the annual review. Donnelley Financial shall retain copies of all versions of the documents referenced above and records showing the effective dates of each version.
24. COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS:
- General: Supplier shall comply with all laws applicable in any jurisdiction in which any products or services are produced for, or delivered or provided to Donnelley Financial.
- Environmental, Health and Safety Compliance: Supplier also represents and warrants that Products it supplies or delivers under this Agreement shall comply with all applicable national and international environmental, health, safety or product safety laws, regulations, treaties or other legal requirements relating to the manufacture, distribution, use and sale of the Products, including those requirements relating to the presence or use of chemicals or other materials in products (including but not limited to the laws and regulations of the United States (e.g., the Toxic Substances Control Act, the European Union (e.g., the Directive on the Restrictions on use of Hazardous Substances in Electrical and Electronic Equipment) and international law (e.g., the Montreal Protocol relating to ozone-depleting substances). Supplier shall obtain a similar agreement from all of its subcontractors. Supplier agrees to obtain and , including test reports prepared by certified and accredited testing laboratories relating to lead, phthalates and heavy metals content in the Products, to enable Donnelley Financial to ensure its own compliance with product safety laws, and to confirm compliance with this provision or to determine the environmental, health or safety effects of materials or chemicals contained in or used by a Product provided to or delivered on behalf Donnelley Financial by Supplier. Supplier also agrees to indemnify Donnelley Financial against any loss, expense and penalty incurred by Donnelley Financial as the result of Supplier’s failure to comply with this provision.
- Anticorruption Laws: Supplier further represents and warrants that in the performance of this Agreement Supplier and its employees and agents will not violate federal, national, local or other anti-corruption laws (including provisions of the U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act or the U.K. Bribery Act, collectively “Anti-Corruption Laws”) that may be applicable to one or both parties to this Agreement, and have not previously engaged in conduct that would have violated Anti-Corruption Laws, including but not limited to obtaining or retaining business or a business advantage through unlawful payments, bribes, kickbacks, gifts, or other illegal inducements. Supplier shall maintain anti-bribery policies and procedures and true and accurate records consistent with the requirements of the applicable Anti-Corruption Laws. Supplier agrees to immediately notify Donnelley Financial if it violates any Anti-Corruption Laws in the performance of this Agreement.
- Federal Acquisition Regulations: To the extent this Order is placed under an Donnelley Financial prime contract with the Federal Government, the provisions of Sections 52.219-8, 52.222-26, 52.222-35, 52.222-36, 52.222-54 and 52.247-64 of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (“FAR”) in their version in effect as of the date this Order is placed are incorporated herein by reference with the same force and effect as if set forth herein. The full text of these FAR clauses may be accessed electronically at the following Internet website: https://www.acquisition.gov/far/. The following changes to the FAR clauses are made for incorporation of these clauses in this Order: “Contractor” shall mean “Supplier”; “Contracting Officer” shall mean “Donnelley Financial’s Purchasing Representative.”; “Contract” shall mean this “Purchase Order.”; “Government” shall mean “Donnelley Financial.” and “Subcontractor” shall mean “Supplier’s subcontractor.” Supplier is not required to comply with the FAR clauses cited herein, except for FAR 52.247-64, with regard to Supplier’s work performed outside the United States by employees who were not recruited within the United States.
- Employment Regulations: The parties hereby incorporate the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a), if applicable. These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
- Business Records: Supplier agrees to maintain accurate business records relating to Supplier’s compliance with the foregoing laws, rules and regulations, and to retain the same for a period of at least five (5) years from the date of the last invoice issued to Donnelley Financial. All such records, books and information may be audited or inspected by Donnelley Financial representatives upon reasonable notice at all reasonable times.
25. SUPPLEMENTAL TERMS: Additional terms and conditions, as outlined below, may apply to Products or Services provided by Supplier to Donnelley Financial, depending on the nature of the Products or Services. These terms, as well as the other documents referenced in this Section, are listed and available on Donnelley Financial’s Supplier Info page. The version governing this Agreement shall be the version in effect as of the Effective Date or at the time of the annual review. Donnelley Financial shall retain copies of all versions of the documents referenced above during the term of this Agreement and records showing the effective dates of each version.
- If Supplier sells Products to Donnelley Financial that include any food, drug, cosmetic or medical device, or consumer product, the terms of Specifications C-1 shall apply to such purchases.
If Supplier performs any design, development or other professional Services to Donnelley Financial, the terms of Specification D-1 shall apply to such Services.
For Services performed at an Donnelley Financial site, Supplier shall conform to all EHS provisions contained in Specifications ‘RPM – Regulated Products and Materials’, G1 and the Donnelley Financial Contractor EHS Program. A Supplier representative shall participate in an initial and annual review of the Donnelley Financial Contractor EHS Program and shall advise and cause all personnel and subcontractors who perform Services at the site to comply with the requirements of the program.
If Supplier’s Services include the receipt, storage, maintenance or processing of, or if Supplier is otherwise granted access to, Protected Health Information or Personal Information or is otherwise involved in the administration of certain Medicare-related products or services, the terms of Specification H-1 shall apply to such Services. The terms “Protected Health Information” or “Personal Information” are defined in Specification H-1.
26. REMEDIES: Donnelley Financial’s remedies shall be cumulative and shall include any remedies allowed by law. Waiver of any breach by Donnelley Financial shall not constitute Donnelley Financial’s waiver of any other breach of the same or any other provision. Acceptance of any items or payments therefore shall not waive any breach.
27. GOVERNING LAW/SUBMISSION TO JURISDICTION: This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws governing contracts made and to be performed in the State of Illinois, U.S.A., exclusive of the U.N. Convention on the International Sale of Goods. Supplier hereby consents to the jurisdiction of any local, state, or federal court located within the State of Illinois and waives any objection which Supplier may have based on improper venue or forum non conveniens to the conduct of any proceeding in any such court.
28. LANGUAGE: The parties confirm that it is their wish that these Contract Terms, as well as any other documents relating hereto, including all Orders, notices, schedules, authorizations, attachments and amendments, have been and shall be drawn up in the English language only. Les parties confirment que c’est leur volente expresse que ce contrat et tous documents y etant relatif, y compris les bons de commande, les avis, les annexes, les autorisations, les pieces jointes et les amendements soient rediges en langue anglais seulement.
29. ENTIRE AGREEMENT: This Agreement and associated documents referenced herein constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof; all prior agreements, representations, statements, negotiations and undertakings, whether oral or written, are superseded hereby. In the event Donnelley Financial acquires, is acquired by or merges with another company that has a written contract with Supplier, or otherwise assumes a contract between Supplier and the acquiring, acquired or merging company (each, a “Legacy Contract”), Donnelley Financial may at its sole option terminate the Legacy Contract by written notice and elect to have this Agreement govern all transactions between Supplier and Donnelley Financial and its Affiliates from and after the date given in the notice.